Registrarse

NEWBORN BABY GIRL SEEKING ADOPTIVE FAMILY

Sección dedicada a compartir información, problemas y dudas sobre la adopción, la esterilidad e infertilidad.

Estás viendo el tema: NEWBORN BABY GIRL SEEKING ADOPTIVE FAMILY" en nuestra comunidad de Saludisima

para participar en nuestra comunidad y obtener todas las ventajas!

NEWBORN BABY GIRL SEEKING ADOPTIVE FAMILY

Nota 16 Ene 2018

Hello, I am in dying need of a God fearing, caring and loving mother or father out there to adopt my newborn baby girl. The father and I were separated the day he heard I was pregnant and abandoned me never got any information on him. It has been so hard on me that I barely feed and the child can't continue in this manner. I know they are good people out there who will give this child the best of life and future. I already made up my mind on this and I know its the best decision I am taking for this innocent soul. Please I don't care if you are single or married , all I want is an adoptive parent. If you are not serious , I beg you in the name of God don't contact me. My direct email is: adoptourbabies52 @ gmail . com

Re: NEWBORN BABY GIRL SEEKING ADOPTIVE FAMILY

Nota 16 Ene 2018

I am a female from Alabama where are you from? I would love to adopt your baby girl. I am bilingual and have a 18 year old daughter

Re: NEWBORN BABY GIRL SEEKING ADOPTIVE FAMILY

Nota 17 Ene 2018

hello friend I'm interested in adopting your baby I'm from Mexico and I live in Cabo San Lucas