Registrarse

A FRIEND IS SEEKING ADOPTIVE PARENTS FOR BABY GIRL

Sección dedicada a compartir información, problemas y dudas sobre la adopción, la esterilidad e infertilidad.

Estás viendo el tema: A FRIEND IS SEEKING ADOPTIVE PARENTS FOR BABY GIRL" en nuestra comunidad de Saludisima

para participar en nuestra comunidad y obtener todas las ventajas!

A FRIEND IS SEEKING ADOPTIVE PARENTS FOR BABY GIRL

Nota 02 Ago 2017

Hello I am so happy with this Forum because some months ago I was looking to adopt my baby boy into a lovely home and I finally saw someone God fearing and caring to adopt my son.
Now im posting for my friend who is looking for a home for her newborn baby girl and she really wants a home ASAP.
If you are seriously seeking to adopt , you can contact me then I will direct you
samititajmes@*********

Re: A FRIEND IS SEEKING ADOPTIVE PARENTS FOR BABY GIRL

Nota 02 Ago 2017

Hello ! Where is your friend and why is it for adoption? Have you already tried an adoption agency? How could you contact her?

Re: A FRIEND IS SEEKING ADOPTIVE PARENTS FOR BABY GIRL

Nota 04 Ago 2017

Imvery interested in knowing more details regarding the adoption of your friends Baby girl. Is there a way I could get in direct contact with her? Where are you located? Your email address you provided doesn't show the last part.. it needs to have spaces in between or it will show up blocked.