Registrarse

Bebé recién nacido sano para la adopción

Sección dedicada a compartir información, problemas y dudas sobre la adopción, la esterilidad e infertilidad.

Estás viendo el tema: Bebé recién nacido sano para la adopción" en nuestra comunidad de Saludisima

para participar en nuestra comunidad y obtener todas las ventajas!

Bebé recién nacido sano para la adopción

Nota 08 Ene 2018

Hello I am called Barbara and I am in dying need of a God fearing, caring and loving mother of father out there to adopt my newborn baby boy.
The father and I were separated the day he heard I was pregnant and abandoned me never got any information on him. It has been so hard on me that I barely feed and the child can't continue in this manner.
I know they are good people out there who will give this child the best of life and future. I already made up my mind on this and I know its the best decision I am taking for this innocent soul. Please I don't care if you are single or married , all I want is an adoptive parent. If you are not serious , I beg you in the name of God don't contact me.
My direct email is: barbarathomas0123@*********

Re: Bebé recién nacido sano para la adopción

Nota 09 Ene 2018

Hola cómo estás deseo de verdad soy de argentina buenos aires adoptar te dejo mi email : cotu994@*********

Nota 10 Ene 2018

Hey Barbara! In which country do you live right now?

Nota 10 Ene 2018

Hello Bárbara,I"m want adopted your baby. Give me more information. Thanks.
My email [email protected]
Ale.