Registrarse

HELPING A COUPLE TO FIND ADOPTIVE PARENTS OF HELP FROM GOOD SAMARITANS

Sección dedicada a compartir información, problemas y dudas sobre la adopción, la esterilidad e infertilidad.

Estás viendo el tema: HELPING A COUPLE TO FIND ADOPTIVE PARENTS OF HELP FROM GOOD SAMARITANS" en nuestra comunidad de Saludisima

para participar en nuestra comunidad y obtener todas las ventajas!

HELPING A COUPLE TO FIND ADOPTIVE PARENTS OF HELP FROM GOOD SAMARITANS

Nota 14 Jun 2018

Hello I have been searching for an adoptive parents for my child until I bumped into this couple age 30 and 24 years. They have an 18 months old girl and they have been living very healthy and very well until the recent crisis in Cameroon broke out where they have been killing people , lots of people have been running into bushes.
the business of the man was burned down all until they had nothing to eat.
They have been living from hand to mouth and their daughter is not feeding well , they are presently looking for someone from Europe, America , who could either adopt the child or help them foster the child until they are ready.
Please if any good person out there willing to lend a helping hand to them. I am talking with lots of tears , You can contact me personally and I will connect you to them. Here is their contact email:
mckenziealce @ gmail . com