Registrarse

BABY BOY FOR ADOPTION

Sección dedicada a compartir información, problemas y dudas sobre la adopción, la esterilidad e infertilidad.

Estás viendo el tema: BABY BOY FOR ADOPTION" en nuestra comunidad de Saludisima

para participar en nuestra comunidad y obtener todas las ventajas!

BABY BOY FOR ADOPTION

Nota 27 May 2018

Hello to all God fearing and good people out there. I am writing with a very heavy heart , cheeks full of tears , it can't stop flowing down but one thing that consoles me is the fact that I know what I am doing or about to do is the best thing a selfless person , father, mother will do.
It has not been easy but I have been hanging there for this child who needs nothing but the best of life. The kind of life other children experience out there, the best of education, the best of health care, a secured future. God is my witness and he knows the heady heart I carry for this situation. I will do everything in my power to see that this child gets nothing but the best with a family out there. I really do not care where you come from , if you are married or couple, if you are same sex couple or not but it doesn't mean I will make sure you are the right home for my baby boy.
I am desperately and seriously seeking for adoptive home doesn't mean I don't know what I am doing. I have been to a lot of counseling and I know its the right to thing to do for this child. I want him to have the best out there.I want him to be adopted as soon as possible , if you are seriously seeking to adopt please contact me and be serious. He has no health issues, I will share any information with you.

Here is my contact email:

mckenziealce @ gmail . com

Thanks